We have made many smoothies in our lifetime, so we thought we could help out with one of the most important aspects of your Smoothie Prep experience. In order to follow through with your healthy journey, you will want the best blender to make your smoothie experience top of the line.
Vitamix 500 Series
Simply put, Vitamix blenders are the industry standard. Visit any professional kitchen setting, and there will be a Vitamix on hand. Our personal favorite from the Vitamix series is the 500 series as there is a Smoothie setting on the dial.
- Three pre-programmed settings offer consistent results with walk-away convenience for Smoothie, Hot Soup, and Frozen Dessert recipes.
- Easy to use Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature
- 64-ounce BPA-free container with spill-proof vented lid
- Backed by a 7-year full warranty and 30-day guarantee
This is our personal favorite blender to use for single smoothies. It is fast, reliable, easily cleaned, and fits just about anywhere. The best part about the Nutribullet is how affordable it is for the quaity smoothies it produces.
- Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes and green smoothies
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor
- Includes 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and recipe manual
- Extremely easy to use and clean
Ninja blenders are known as reliable home blenders that are great for pulverizing fruits and vegetables for smoothies or any other type of iced drink. They are a step down from the Vitamix blenders, but are usually half the cost.
- 1100 watts with 3 speeds, pulse, and single-serve functions.
- 72 oz. pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- Two Ninja Cups are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts.
Breville also makes an afforable home blender which also happens to be one of the first blenders we tested our recipes on, so we know it works for sure! The Breville uses push blade technology to create a nice even blend.
- Central blades that draw down what's on top and wide sweeping blades hug the bottom of the jug
- LCD timer counts up on speed settings and down for pre-programmed settings
- High torque motor delivers quiet and efficient blending performance
- Illuminated buttons for clarity and ease of reading